Beauty Fix: From freckle woes to stubby eyelashes, we have tips and tricks for all sorts of insecurities
When it comes to our insecurities, it’s easy to dismiss “mind over matter” as a viable solution. But, when it comes to beauty problems that’s definitely half the battle! For every zit you’ve assured yourself was so embarrassing, endless others have suffered through the same fate—and realized it could have been much worse. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to get a little help along the way, and that’s why this week we’re sharing tips and tricks for coping with five common beauty insecurities.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue