It’s going to be quite a busy season for Carine Roitfeld come September. Not only is the former French Vogue editor launching her upcoming mag, CR Fashion Book, it was just announced that she’s doing a makeup collection in collaboration with M.A.C Cosmetics.
What to expect from the limited-edition line? Well, given Roitfeld’s signature smoky eyes and thick brows, the 20-piece collection is said to be heavy on eye and brow makeup with minimal focus on lips. It will also include a star stencil (dubbed the “Good Luck Star”), which can be seen on Roitfeld’s cheek in the black-and-white image for the campaign, shot by Mario Sorrenti. Roitfeld had a hand in all aspects of the collection, from colours to package design, so fingers crossed that the product names go beyond various renditions of her initials!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party