Beauty Fix: A foolproof way to curl your hair, a better way to exfoliate and other reasons to switch up your beauty routine
We’ve all been there: Just when you think you’ve worked out the perfect beauty routine, something changes. It could be the season, it could be age, or it could just be time to try something new. But when you’re used to your tried-and-true favourites, how do you decide what makes another product worth the switch? This week, we have the answer to five questions that ask just that—from exfoliation troubles to curling iron frustrations, we’re here to help you make the switch.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look