Beauty Fix: The one product you need for a post-baby date night, kissable lip glosses and perfumes, and other makeup tricks for sexy times
There’s no denying that we tend to prim and preen even more than usual when we’re vying to impress the opposite sex. And while confidence is always the best way to look attractive, it certainly helps to have a few other beauty tricks up your sleeve when it comes to feeling extra special for your special someone. This week, Beauty Fix has your best bet for a post-baby date night, a lip gloss that encourages kissing, and other tricks to keep the romance alive.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents