If you’re obsessed with Christian Louboutin‘s red-soled shoes, you may have heard that he just announced plans for a luxury beauty line. While we’re privy to his inspiration (the statue of ancient Egyptian queen Nefertiti) and the launch date (late 2013), we’ll have to wait to see what products the collection will offer. Louboutin admitted that the popularity of “Louboutin manicures” (which Adele did so well at the Grammys) were part of what prompted him to make the move into beauty—and we’ll take that as a hint that polish will be included. But what else? Instead of blindly guessing, we’re turning to the shoes for the answer!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best