Beauty Fix: The reason you should use oils on your face, how to perfect a ponytail and other celebrity-inspired hair and makeup tips!
While awards season has wound down, film festivals and TV upfronts are underway—meaning once again we’re inundated with amazing red carpet looks from our favourite stars. So, ’tis the season to try a new trick with your makeup or figure out how to achieve a look that’s trending in celebrity circles—and we’ll help you along the way! This week we’re talking about Diane Kruger‘s dewy complexion, Lauren Conrad‘s perfect ponytails and other polished summer looks you’ll surely be inspired to try.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce