Gingham! The picnic-friendly print was all over spring runways and, if Oscar de la Renta‘s Resort collection is any indication, it will continue to be popular well through next year. Which, of course, makes gingham an ideal choice for nail art, especially during the summertime. It’s proper enough to wear to the office during the week, but has a playful touch that will remind you to plan park adventures for the weekend. This is a design that requires a bit of skill, as painting straight lines can be a bit of a pain—but as with all nail art, practice does make perfect!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce