Feel the burn! CrossFit, power yoga, MMA and more: 5 high impact fitness classes to try before summer
Whether you’re a workout junkie or finally making good on a New Year’s resolution to get fit, there’s nothing quite like spring’s landslide into summer to motivate an increase in all things fitness. In order to help you maximize this new dedication, we took to the gym (well, gyms) in search of some of the best new workout classes available. All week long we’ll report on our findings, ranging from the most intense CrossFit classes to your best bet for an at-home workout to the most fun ways we could think of for getting fit. First up: High impact. These classes are best suited for those who are well-seasoned at working out, and looking for something to take it to the next level.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion