Beauty Fix: How to add volume to thin hair in hot weather, why you should embrace your shiny skin and a surefire way to avoid breakouts when you apply sunscreen
Just as you’ve mastered the art of keeping your dry skin healthy during the winter, summer temperatures come along and turn everything upside down. Humidity wreaks havoc on hair, makeup doesn’t want to stay in place and styling even a simple ponytail can make you break a sweat in an AC-less apartment. Well, Beauty Fix is here to help you keep your cool: from sunscreen that won’t cause a breakout to simple, heat tool–less hairstyles, we have all the answers.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion