Our mission to help you find the best fitness classes continues! It’s fair to assume that if you’re not interested in performing at a star athlete–like level, but still appreciate the art of a great workout, your exercise goals probably revolve around toning, sculpting and tightening your muscles. Thankfully, a whole crop of fitness methods and classes are available, from the newly trendy stand up paddleboarding movement, to the ever-growing popularity of the ballet-style workout. Best of all? No running shoes required.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents