Where have you been, summer bod? Celeb trainer Harley Pasternak helps you find it with Rihanna’s go-to workout
Rihanna knows how to rock a frock. Case in point: Tom Ford, Met Gala, 2012. Her look—badass with a touch of Grace Kelly–glam—turned heads, but it was her trim figure that stole the show. The Bajan songstress’s leaner physique is thanks to five 25-minute workouts each week. (Have you seen her TwitPics? Yep, that’s her on the elliptical in a white bikini.) We chatted with her trainer, Toronto-born, L.A.-based Harley Pasternak, about the singer’s workout methods and how you can get toned and tight by following Rihanna’s plan at home.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue