6 tips for how to sidestep summer’s nutritional pitfalls (ahem, summer bod?) from 2 of Canada’s leading experts
As the temperatures rise, so do a lot of other things: higher hemlines, longer days and an ever-expanding desire to sit on a patio with friends, sipping on sangria and nibbling on appetizers.
Since there’s no better time to bare a bit of extra flesh than in the summer, it’s a bit ironic that it’s also one of the seasons that has some of the most dangerous nutritional perils. Hot dogs, frappuccinos, sugar-laden cocktails, steak… it’s a veritable nutritional minefield out there.
We tapped into two of the country’s leading experts on nutrition, fitness and overall health to give you six tips for how to sidestep summer’s nutritional pitfalls.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce