Beauty Fix: Vacation time! Keep dyed hair safe in chlorine, what to pack for the cottage and how to look flawless after a long plane ride
The best part about summer? That it’s also the season of vacations! While we’re not lucky enough to do like the Europeans do and take an entire month off work, most of us will split town for at least one weekend. Whether you’re going to the cottage, have a far-away holiday booked or opt for a last-minute road trip, one question remains the same: What to pack? This week, Beauty Fix is here to help—after all, we want you to look your best when you’re stepping off the plane, coming out of the pool and cooling off after a long (protected!) day in the sun.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce