How to do Carly Rae Jepsen’s MMVA hair and makeup at home! (Did you notice she changed her lipstick colour 3 times?)
Sunday was certainly a big night for Carly Rae Jepsen—the Canadian pop singer won three of the four MMVA awards she was nominated for, performed on stage twice (opening the show with “Call Me Maybe” and later singing “Wild One” with Flo Rida) and did we mention she hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart this week? Needless to say, there’s no one who better deserved her multiple wardrobe and makeup changes throughout the show. To get to the bottom of the singer’s style, we spoke to Veronica Chu, who was Jepsen’s hairstylist and makeup artist at the award show.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable