Love painting your nails? Good news: M.A.C is launching a 31-piece permanent polish collection! See them all and check out our top picks
Lacquer hoarders, unite! Starting next week, you’ll have 31 more reasons to head to your nearest M.A.C Cosmetics counter: the global beauty brand is introducing its first permanent nail polish collection. Up until now their polishes were only on counter for a limited time, so this new collection will put an end to disappointed searches for certain shades and thwarted purchases. While dedicated nail polish fans will likely scoop up all 31 colours right away (you know who you are…) the average at-home manicurist will set her eyes on a few key colours. However, with metallics, glitters, cremes and iridescent shades to choose from, choosing just a few can be hard to do. As such, here are five of our favourites as well as the reasons why each is worth adding to your own permanent nail polish collection.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks