This is basically a dream come true for all of us who tried and failed to scribble on our hands with crayons as kids (the unrelenting-yet-colourful wax drove us to markers and whiteout time and time again). Crayola has unveiled an adorable line of nail polish for our digit-painting pleasure, giving us a handy excuse to indulge in a multi-coloured manicure.
Packaged inside Crayola’s signature yellow box (so cute!) the set features eight different polishes, ranging from glittery robin egg blue to metallic orange. Best of all, it retails for just $12 at Fred Flare (and yes, they ship to Canada!).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein