When creating his Spring 2012 collection, Jonathan Saunders had an unlikely muse: chemically sedated Miami housewives from the ’50s. His models, clad in full skirts of Floridian pastels, sauntered down the runway with bronzed skin and flesh-toned lips. It was makeup artist Lucia Pieroni’s bold use of an oversized cat eye, however, that had beauty editors swooning.
By starting with a sunny glow, bringing some drama to the eyes, and slicking on a creamy nude lipstick, you can channel Saunders’ South Beach chic with just five products!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion