Hot fun in the summertime: 10 products that will combat melting makeup, humid hair and other sweaty beauty hangups
The temperatures are kicking into high gear right about now, spelling out trouble for our beauty, skin and hair upkeep. Melting eyeliner, filmy skin, limp strands—as much as we love summer, it can definitely do a number on our looks. But with a long weekend on the horizon, the odds of hiding inside during a hot day are slim to none. Our advice: don’t fight it! Instead of sticking to your tried-and-true makeup routine (likely created during cooler times) break out new formulas and looks that work with the heat. Read on to discover a few of our favourite finds that will help you look like a beach bombshell and not a melting mess.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party