Long weekends can throw some beauty curveballs. (What do you mean there’s no running water in the cottage?) Hair can be the biggest challenge, because, yes, you want your go-to products with you, but not if it means dragging around a hockey bag’s worth of them that makes you look like Guido Palau ready for a day on set. We’ve found some pint-sized versions made for summer travel so you can covertly deal with everything from frizz to flatness.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion