Couture being one of the last unattainable bastions of the fashion industry pretty much guarantees that the beauty side of things will be appropriately thrilling. From the gravity-defying ponytails at Alexis Mabille to the jewel-encrusted face masks at Maison Martin Margiela, here are 10 of the most beautiful and extreme beauty looks from Paris’s latest Couture Week installment.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look