Just when you thought you had all the Lady Gaga news you could handle for the week, the shock-tastic chanteuse is keeping the hype surrounding her forthcoming fragrance Fame going with a just-released mini-film for the scent. The black and white “Formulation” is right on the heels of yesterday’s big unveil for her Steven Meisel-shot ad campaign, which shows a nude Gaga being trodden on by a group of tiny men.
The part-French-art-house, part-Breaking-Bad film shows a group of buff lab workers cooking up Fame in the Haus Laboratories in Paris. The black and white film describes the fragrance as “black like the soul of fame but invisible once airborne,” with “tears of belladonna, crushed heart of tiger orchid . . . [and] pulverized apricot.”
We’ll have to wait until September to finally catch a whiff of the hyped scent, but fortunately, our patience will be paid off two-fold: in a strategic move, Gaga will also be announcing her next album plans in time for the fragrance release.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue