With a client list that includes Beyoncé, Katy Perry and Madonna, it’s safe to say that Lisa Logan is a bona fide expert when it comes to the art of nail design. (Need more proof? She was the nail genius behind this Vogue Italia shoot.) Her latest partnership with Minx, the nail decals seen on fashion runways and stars like Rihanna alike, is yet another example of her always colourful and eclectic design aesthetic. The vibrant set of eight designs ranges from ‘90s-esque neon tribal print to a heart pattern initially designed for Suri Cruise. Most salons that carry Minx will have the set, but if you’re in New York you can get them done by Logan herself, at her soon-to-open salon. Oh, you bet our fingers are already crossed that you’ll get an appointment at the same time as Beyoncé.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look