Beauty Fix: When to toss your razor, how to completely clear your lashes of mascara and a foolproof way for knowing when your makeup has expired
From almost-rusty razors to moisturizers you’ve had since university, we’re all guilty of doing whatever we can to get the most out of favourite products. The same sentiment can be said of a good blowout: you’ll do anything to make it last just one more day. But sometimes, for the sake of cleanliness, you just need to say goodbye. This week we have a foolproof trick for knowing when to pitch an old product, a razor that encourages you to keep sharp blades on hand and the best way to get a completely clean face at the end of the day.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue