In the continued tradition of Beyoncé‘s tumblr making us feel simultaneously in awe and beyond envious of her life is her most recent picture post of some pretty incredible nail art. Bey’s always been into elaborate manicures but this really does top everything she’s done before: there are mini prints of her and Jay Z‘s faces! (The nails, which are also rhinestone decorated with J, Z and B initials may as well be saying “So what have you done lately to make your husband feel special, huh?”) We’ll take a guess that the pictures are custom Minx prints and that this is the handiwork of Beyonce’s fave nail tech, Lisa Logan. The blue polish is also another favourite—it looks like Nails Inc. “Baker Street” which Beyoncé started wearing after Blue Ivy was born. And before you ask where the darling baby comes into this whole design, look to Bey’s pinky: the “IV” is right there.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion