Summer is still in the air but as fall nail polish collections continue to be announced it becomes hard to resist the allure (and the colours!) of the changing seasons. While Peter Som‘s resort collection is intended for warmer climates, its rich shades of grey, taupe and burgundy matched just-launched polishes from both Essie and Nars. And while the spindly vine and flower pattern on many of the collection’s pieces seems like an unconventional nail art motif, its organic shapes are ideal for practicing your brush skills: no straight lines necessary!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion