It looks as though 2013 is gearing up to be a big year for Mariah Carey and her little lambs. First the five-octave diva inked a deal with American Idol—making her the highest paid judge on reality television—and now OPI has announced that Mimi will serve as the inspiration for a line of limited-edition polishes that will launch in January 2013. We’ll concede that Carey’s fashion sense has had some seriously questionable moments, but since we are fans of the unapologetic diva circa her Fantasy days, we’ll give the Mariah-inspired lacquer a try. And because it’s OPI, we’re certain the polish names are bound to put a smile on our face—may we suggest “Butterfly Tears” for a pink, sparkly number?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave