Miley Cyrus’ newest hair do—a punk-inspired bleached out crop cut courtesy of stylist Chris McMillan—has us thinking the former Disney starlet might be taking a cue from Madonna’s guide on how to stay relevant. In the last few months, we’ve seen Miley shed her signature waist-length locks for a more sophisticated, shoulder-length cut. Shortly after she experimented with the ombre look, then settled on a flattering honey blonde colour. Now Cyrus has surprised us again with this drastic, but awesome, game-changing look that has her channeling our favourite Swedish pop star, Robyn. Miley debuted her latest haircut on Twitter, where she donned a pair of black creepers and a very punky silver barbed wire necklace. The actress has professed her love of Chanel, so we’re thinking her newest style foray might be a tribute to Uncle Karl’s Candyland Punk resort collection.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce