Beauty Fix: Travel-friendly brushes, BB cream queries and how to rid yourself of a red, sweaty face post-workout
You might have oodles of items in your makeup bag, or perhaps just a few key items. No matter the contents, we all have that one beauty product that baffles us. It could be something we’ve purchased and never used, or perhaps it’s just the endless search for the one product that will radically change the way we approach makeup. Well, search no longer! This week Beauty Fix is here to solve some of the most pressing makeup bag mysteries.
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion