Considering that Lady Gaga is as known for her shock-tactic aesthetic as she is her music, the fact that the perennially blonde pop star has darkened her tresses to a natural brunette is perhaps the most startling news we’ve heard out of The Haus of Gaga in a while.
“Definitely feeling less blond lately and little more progressive brunette. I am LOUIS VUITTON BROWN. BITCH THATS LV,” she tweeted this morning after sharing a picture of her hair mid-dye. She soon followed up with a picture of the final result, but a few Internet clues reveal that she’s been brunette for much longer. First, some fans happened to run into her in Amsterdam this weekend, giving Little Monsters everywhere a look at the new hair. And yesterday Lady Gaga herself provided a particularly sneaky sneak peek of the dye job in this Monstervision film. Personally, we’re loving the darker hue: Lady Gaga’s all about the theatrics so it’s refreshing to see her looking so natural. What do you think of the new hair colour?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look