It’s always exciting whenever Peter Phillips, Chanel’s creative director of makeup, whips up a new covetable colour, but when a product launch comes in twos, anticipation also doubles. Add in the fact Chanel’s forthcoming Les Twin-Sets collection is a special edition for Fashion’s Night Out and it’s downright collector-worthy.
As the name implies, the new Les Twin-Sets de Chanel is a three shade collection of lipstick and nail polish duos. “La Provocante” and “Provocation” is a rich autumnal plum that will work perfectly with fall’s dark luxe trend, while “L’Infidèle” and “Infidèle” offers a saturated but sophisticated rose pink. Finally, “La Délicate” and “Délicatesse” are toned-down refinement to the max thanks to their coordinating shades of muted beige.
While Canadian fans have missed out on previous editions of Chanel’s Fashion’s Night Out cosmetics, this time we’re in luck. On September 6, you’ll be able to scoop up the duo sets ($40 for lipsticks and $27 for nail polish) at Holt Renfrew and the Chanel boutique on Toronto’s Bloor Street, and at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce