As Fashion’s Night Out quickly approaches, the announcements just seem to get better and better. And while we can only be half-excited over the fact that Azealia Banks is set to perform during FNO in New York City (make a last-minute change and come to Toronto instead, please?) we’re completely behind the news that she’s created a limited edition lipstick with M.A.C Cosmetics for the occasion. The deep eggplant-purple shade, called “Yung Rapunxel,” is both a perfect match for Banks’ personal style and the dark lip colour trend that’s going to dominate fall. New York FNO-ers will be able to buy the shade on September 6 at MAC stores but the rest of us will have to order it online—and quickly! Its limited run ends on September 20.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue