What better time to try a darker hair colour than fall? Lana Del Rey debuted black hair at last night’s GQ Men of the Year Awards—a move that’s right in step with both runway and red carpet trends. Considering that Lady Gaga dubbed her own recent change to a darker hair colour “Louis Vuitton brown” what should Lana Del Rey label her own black hair? Mulberry may have named a bag after the singer, but this dye job commands a collection with more intensity—perhaps Gucci or Givenchy black?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look