We’ll take this as a very good sign: the day that Kristen Stewart lands in Toronto for TIFF a new Balenciaga Florabotanica ad makes its debut. The ad, which is comprised almost entirely of her face, has a very different mood from the first campaign image. Kristen Stewart’s hollowed-out cheekbones and deep-set eyes are replaced with bright washes of shimmering coral. It’s certainly more of a Bella Swan-esque doe-eyed look than the her usual brand of grunge-tinged indifference. But the real question is: will she bring this fresh-faced look to the red carpet at this evening’s premiere of On The Road? We’ll obviously be on the lookout for Kristen Stewart during tonight’s TIFF party circuit and keep you posted!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party