Most wanted beauty: Fun Dip for your nails, dry shampoo that doesn’t require a drop cloth, lipstick innovations and more
This month we’re coveting 10 products that are sure to please both your skin and your senses on even the most dreary fall day. Lancôme brings us a game-changing brightening serum—though the real beauty is in its unique stainless-steel applicator. Equally innovative is Estée Lauder’s latest lipstick that adds a boost to any other colour you may fancy. Also in the “amazing additions” category is Avon’s foray into nail art: adding glitter to any manicure is as easy as eating a Fun Dip. If it’s rest and relaxation you seek, may we suggest a sand scrub loaded with white and black vocanic grains? And, best of all, we feature two products that are sure to cut minutes—or even hours!—off your morning beauty routine. One is the easiest way to master the look of thick, cat-eye liner and the other is the latest innovation in dry shampoo from Shu Uemura.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot