Lea Michele and Gwyneth Paltrow announce some pretty big beauty brand partnerships (L’Oreal Paris! Max Factor!) on the same day
Lea Michele has just been announced as a new brand ambassador for L’Oreal Paris cosmetics. It’s certainly a boost for the Glee star’s career, putting her in the same ranks as Gwen Stefani and Beyonce, who also represent the global beauty brand. The first look at her upcoming campaign—which will run on TV and in print in early 2013—is a black and white shots of the actress with her beautiful brown wavy hair taking up most of the spotlight. Whether she’ll represent hair, makeup or specific product is yet to be determined, though Lea Michele did reference her first experience with L’Oreal Paris lipstick in the press release. Long-lasting lipstick does seem like a good fit for a singer, but we’ll have to wait until next year to know for sure.
Coincidentally, one of Lea Michele’s Glee co-stars (well, guest co-star) also announced a cosmetics partnership yesterday: Gwyneth Paltrow will serve as “creative inspiration” for Max Factor‘s makeup artists over the coming six months. Launching in November, the actress will model various makeup looks that have been created to reflect different parts of her life, from actress and mother to singer and model. And just when you couldn’t be more jealous of all the amazing things Gwyneth Paltrow does, consider this: the campaign is being curated by Pat McGrath, who holds the title of Max Factor’s global creative design director. While it’s not set to launch in North America, we’re sure the internet will keep us fully connected with each of the Gwyneth Paltrow ads as they are released.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party