1. After applying a base coat, paint each nail with a dark, mushroom-purple shade.
2. Draw on the moon rivers: Use a black polish and a striping brush to paint 3 curving thin lines on each nail. (Ensure placement varies between each nail.)
3. Add some texture to your moon surface: Use a lighter mushroom-purple shade and a crumpled up bit of plastic wrap to lightly dab the polish on each nail.
4. Give your moon some craters: Use a medium dotting tool to add 3-4 dots of the darker mushroom-purple polish on each nail. After a few minutes use a smaller dotting tool and the lighter mushroom-purple polish to “fill in” the centre of each crater.
5. Add some sparkle! Using the plastic wrap method, apply a sheer glitter polish sparingly across each nail.
6. Clean up your cuticles with a brush dipped in acetone and finish it off with a shiny top coat.