Beauty Fix: How to fill in your eyebrows no matter the hair colour, stop your eyeliner from creasing and hide under-eye circles even after an all-nighter
Whether you’re heading to bed early—but forgetting to remove your makeup—or piling the makeup on to cover dark circles caused by all-nighters, your eyes are begging for a better beauty routine! While it’s easy to think that all your eyes need is a sweep of eyeshadow, there’s so much more going on. We’re talking eyebrow grooming, eyeliner creases and under-eye circles. So, if you have a question about your eyes, this week’s Beauty Fix is for you!
In need of a beauty fix? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look