Want to do your hair and makeup like Carly Rae Jepsen? We share all the tips, tricks and products used from our cover shoot!
As soon as our Carly Rae Jepsen cover was released, the compliments came flooding in. We have yet to see an instance where the “Call Me Maybe” singer doesn’t look stunning—from award shows to red carpet appearances she’s pretty much flawless—but fans old and new were unanimously in love with her hair and makeup from our October 2012 cover. As such, we spoke with Anna Nenoiu, the hair and makeup artist for the shoot, and got all the tips and tricks behind Carly Rae Jepsen’s look.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer