Beauty Fix: A foolproof way to try oxblood lipstick, the difference between antiperspirant and deodorant and should you change your eye makeup routine when wearing contacts?
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week, Beauty Fix is offering advice on what to do when you need to try something new. Trading in your glasses for a new pair of contacts will totally change how you look—but does it mean you have to change the products you use? Should you adjust your hair colour depending on the season? Read up for these answers and more! And in need of a beauty fix yourself? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents