For anyone who’s ever wondered what it’s like inside a beauty dynasty, this one’s for you. Today, we present the makeup bag (and it’s belongings!) of none other than beauty mogul Aerin Lauder. As heir to the Estée Lauder throne, Aerin Lauder has been at the helm of her grandmother’s company for years. Now she’s launched it’s newest chapter: Aerin, a lifestyle brand which will feature beauty, accessories and home décor. In town last month for the unveiling of her line last month at Holt Renfrew, Lauder whipped open her makeup bag for us to get a peek at how the other half gets prepped. As it turns out? She favours her own creations. But what else would you expect from one of the beauty industry’s most discerning doyennes?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion