Sometimes it seems that nothing can ever go right in Lindsay Lohan’s life. Whether it’s a night out that turns into a screaming match with her mom (featuring an appearance from the police) or a seemingly simple trip to the hair salon that ends with her the wrong shade of red, things aren’t always easy for Lilo.
The star of Liz & Dick (which we’re actually excited to see) walked the red carpet at the Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink launch party last night and debuted a new and extremely uneven dye job. After being a strawberry blonde for most the summer, the actress/singer/paparazzi’s #1 gal showed off a deep auburn colour with an accidental ombré effect. Her roots show a tinge of deep-purple, the middle is washed-out and the ends seem to be doing their own fiery red thing.
Much to our relief, Lohan said she’s not that into her new colour and told E! News, “It’s actually the wrong colour than it’s supposed to be … But it’s the colour of my natural hair and it will get there.”
We hear you, Lindsay. We hope it gets there, and gets there soon.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look