Alber Elbaz celebrated his 10th anniversary at Lanvin with a collection for Fall 2012 that featured bold colour, feminine silhouettes and loads of embellishment. The Lanvin beauty team—which included hairstylist Guido Palau and makeup artist Pat McGrath—accented the look with thickly lined eyes and soft hair. The result was a strong yet simple look: complexions were clean and glowing, the hair had a subtle bend and mouths were lightly dabbed with lip balm. Pat McGrath made this beauty statement all about the eyes. Inspired by the idea of a pen and ink illustration, she drew an exaggerated black wing that covered the lid and extended out. Read on as we examine the runway look for Lanvin Fall 2012 in full, complete with tips, tricks and the five products you need to try the hair and makeup at home.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable