Beauty Fix: How to repair over-plucked eyebrows, the best brush for blowouts and more answers to your beauty questions
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week, Beauty Fix is focused on hair. From voluminous waves to sparse eyebrows, we’re here to help you brush up on everything you need to know about hair. Is it true that you can pluck your eyebrows to the point of them never growing back? Should you ditch your drugstore-brand hair dryer and invest in a professional-grade one? We have all the answers and more! In need of a beauty fix yourself? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location