Miley Cyrus is the definition of scissor happy. She first cut off her long flowing locks in favour of a punky pixie cut in August, and now she has revealed an even shorter style.
Last time she cut off her hair, we noted that she resembled Swedish pop-singer Robyn, but now the resemblance is uncanny. Her new haircut is shaved tightly to the sides of her head and a small faux-hawk tuft of hair has been left at the top—like a last, dying gasp of air from Miley’s bun. Her new fixation with punk-inspired haircuts suits her updated wardrobe, which lately has had more of an edgy rocker vibe than former Disney star. (Will Miley Cyrus’ forthcoming album have the same aesthetic and sound?)
As her hair keeps getting shorter and shorter, we wonder when the scissors (and razor) will stop. And with an impending wedding on the horizon, will she opt for a headband veil like Anne Hathaway? No matter what she does, she’s just being Miley.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue