Beauty Fix: How to do a faux bob, the best way to wear matte nail polish and other hair and makeup tips for the holiday season
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week we’re helping you prep for the holiday season with hair and makeup tips that will take you from Hanukkah dinner to Christmas brunch to New Year’s Eve—and everything in between. We suggest a product that will virtually double your entire nail polish collection, reveal the best bright-blue eyeshadow and share a new hairstyle for that big night out. Have a question we haven’t answered? Email us at email@example.com.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions