Brrr! Don’t let winter weather get you—or your skin—down! We’ve got just the thing to make sure that you look and feel your best even when it seems like the cold, dry air just won’t quit: SkinCeuticals is giving one lucky FASHION reader a winter essentials gift basket that contains $250 worth of skincare goodies. Whether you’re trying to combat dry, itchy and chapped skin or just want a mid-season boost for your complexion, this contest has you covered.
Here’s what the gift basket contains:
- SkinCeuticals Redness Neutralizer: Reduces redness and provides soothing relief by cooling skin temperature.
- SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel: A moisture-enhancing gel that contains hyaluronic acid to add hydration to the skin.
- SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser: This mild cream cleanser is formulated with non-irritating ingredients to soothe sensitive or chapped skin.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Infused with translucent colour spheres it enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance.
Ready to enter? All you have to do is head over to our contest entry page before February 19, 2013. Good luck!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look