Scarlett Johansson has nabbed herself another Dolce & Gabbana fragrance campaign. This time the actress is the face of Desire, the newest scent from The One collection. It’s a fragrance that’s perfectly suited to Johansson’s smoldering looks and bombshell physique—Desire is all about femininity and seduction.
Featuring a “bouquet of intense and intoxicating notes to create an opulent and deeply feminine fragrance,” Desire features top notes of fresh mandarin, lychee and bergamot, with softer notes of lily of the valley. The heart of Desire is more intense, with tuberose, jasmine and sweet plum nectar. At the base is rich caramel, sandalwood and musk. The complex fragrance hopes to capture all aspects of a Dolce & Gabbana woman.
The admittedly-sexy Scarlett Johansson Desire ad campaign was shot by Terry Richardson. Desire, seduction and strength are words Dolce & Gabbana used when conceptualizing the scent and Richardson has definitely captured all of that in the over-saturated shots. Scarlett Johansson’s loose updo, smoky eye, and nude lip all evoke a seductive look that’s much more modern than her usual Old Hollywood style. Want to add some Desire to your own life? The fragrance will available at the Bay in April 2013.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion