Beauty Fix: A cool trick (literally!) for getting rid of undereye puffiness and more answers to your beauty questions
Every week we take on your questions about makeup, skincare, hair and more and provide all the answers. This week we offer two fixes for tired eyes: one tip will ensure your undereye puffiness is no more and the other works like a charm to brighten dull eyes. And while we advocate for wearing SPF year-round, with spring just a few weeks away it’s more important that ever to add some sunscreen into your beauty routine. We suggest one product that even oily-skinned girls won’t shy away from. Have a question we haven’t answered? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce