This just in: We’re already in a frenzy over Chanel’s new pale polish that’s conveniently called “Frenzy”
Having thoroughly fallen in love with their gemstone brows, it only took a day to find something else to obsess over from Chanel’s Fall 2012 beauty offerings. Are you ready? It’s “Frenzy,” a pale mushroom shade that’s due on counters this fall. Just when we were about to claim exhaustion over neutral nail polishes, the Chanel effect hits. Hard.
Makeup artist Peter Philips chose the shade because it coordinated with the powder he applied to eyes and cheek—a lavender-taupe colour called “Notorious.” That may seem like an odd colour for blush but when you see it on, it works: Phillips created a look that’s so perfectly contoured it almost looks like the models were sculpted out of marble.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer