New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 backstage beauty: One show, two (or more!) beauty looks was the trend at Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, Anna Sui and more
After getting over the shock of finding zero bronzing powders backstage, we marvelled at the perfect arcs of pigment painted just under the brows by Dick Page. “There’s a ’60s influence, but it’s not too literal,” said the makeup artist, who painted curved lines in peacock blue on blondes while brunettes received a green swoop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents