New York Fashion Week Spring 2012 backstage beauty: One show, two (or more!) beauty looks was the trend at Alexander Wang, Michael Kors, Anna Sui and more
After getting over the shock of finding zero bronzing powders backstage, we marvelled at the perfect arcs of pigment painted just under the brows by Dick Page. “There’s a ’60s influence, but it’s not too literal,” said the makeup artist, who painted curved lines in peacock blue on blondes while brunettes received a green swoop.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable